Do not forget that a well prepared day will surely be a successful day! A trip in Coach, it's getting ready !!
We pay particular attention to the quality and punctuality of our services as well as to the cleanliness and comfort of our vehicles. To do so, we have to guarantee you commitments with professionalism.
By choosing to travel with us, you have :
- The possibility to come to discover our coaches before choosing.
- The certainty of having the vehicle you have booked.
- A coach properly prepared for your trip.
- A preparation of the conductors to the specificities of your displacement.
- Special attention from our staff throughout your stay.
- Recognized know-how.
- Punctuality of our services.
- Insurance to travel safely.
- Full compliance with legislation on the driving and rest times of our drivers and our company.
- A reactivity of our teams.
- A closed parking secured by video surveillance for your vehicle from our premises.
- A commitment to sustainable, responsible and thoughtful development.
- An experienced partner travel agency to organize your stays.
A sales and operations team
Experienced with a real knowledge of our profession who will answer you as soon as possible, from the preparation of the estimate to the planning and carrying out of the transport until the billing with the respect of the road and social regulations in force.
Available from Monday to Friday between 08.15 and 17.15 without interruption, by phone at 04.92.51.22.39, by e-mail and by fax at 04.92.51.52.71
A driving team
- Our drivers are trained in safety regulations, the highway code and meet all conditions specific to the profession, in particular compliance with the road and social regulations in force.
- After hiring selection tests and during his probationary period, each driver receives an internal training (Tracking, Awareness, Eco-Driving, etc ...) in order to best meet our quality of service requirements.
- The drivers are experienced, apply the basic rules of politeness, courtesy and punctuality.
- Our drivers are qualified, experienced on mountain roads and driving on snow.
- Our drivers are sensitized to the reception of people with reduced mobility.
- We ensure that they are equipped with work equipment appropriate to their function, in particular:
- A mobile phone to be reachable and join the operation at any time.
- Service notes and regular information on operating instructions.
An administrative structure and secure premises
- A secure, alarmed, covered and closed depot for the entire vehicle fleet with fuel and washing station, integrated workshop and rest room for drivers.
- Modern offices with specific operating software and transport analyzes to ensure the perfect operation of our vehicles, drivers and transport.
- A closed car park for the reception of the vehicles of our guests departing.
- Europe Assistance contracts in the event of a fault within a radius of more than 50 km from the company's headquarters in order to guarantee a continuity of services to our passengers in the shortest possible time.
- Accession to the National Federation of Road Transport of Travelers (FNTV).
A young and modern fleet
- An average age of less than 3 years with vehicles put into circulation from 2012 to 2017.
- Large comfort vehicles for your safety and relaxation equipped with the most common comfort and safety options: toilet - video - radio-micro - gps - air conditioning - tiltable upholstery - refrigerator bar - coffee machine - cameras - lighting Led Rgb And sidewalk - usb sockets - 220 volt sockets - vacuum cleaners.
- Mixed vehicles called "eco class", more competitive for your budget but perfectly respecting the safety of transport equipped with air conditioning - radio-micro - tilting upholstery.
- Vehicles equipped with seat belts and anti-start-up breathalyzer, mandatory standards today for all transport.
- Motorizations of EURO V standards (20% of the fleet) and EURO VI (80% of the last generations of engines of less polluting engines).
- Vehicles equipped for the reception of persons with reduced mobility from 01 to 14 armchairs according to the models.
- Trailers of 20m3 or 26 bikes.
Our policy, recent vehicles, but why?
- Limit liability, from you principal, group leader.
- Present a beautiful vehicle at the time of departure so as to reassure the worried people.
- Comfort, the latest safety features.
- Limit the risk of possible breakdowns.
- Take care of the image of our society.